Thursday, June 19, 2008

Radio Silence

Thursday's weather: dry air, sun in the morning and clouds in the afternoon. High low 80's, which for near summer in DC is a delight.
Thursday's drink: appletini...because I had them.
Thursday's link: perhaps the worst blog ever. Just linking to them makes me feel good. Except ...I wish I had the IP address.

Bleep, bleep. I've been in radio silence for a couple weeks. The reason is time. Weird strange smelly time.

First and most: I've not forgot about this. Second: I'm still committed to transposing life here, for whatever benefits. Third: I've much to say.

Who doesn't, eh? Still, I've been crimped for time lately. For no one reason, or general set of reasons. And nothing I expect to continue. At 11:12pm Thursday as I type this, I am as bound to this blog as when I set out.

So consider this a "bleep bleep bleep." Yeah, I'm here. Yes, all is OK. No, I'm not on the floor having a seizure while my dog licks my face.

All is good. Many good words and thoughts to come.

Just...just been off the hook for a spell.
xo

No comments: